Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas and New Year!!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to wish you all a very happy Christmas/winter solstice (OK I know that was a few days ago...)/whatever floats your boat this time of year. I hope the New Year brings you all lots of happiness! Thanks so much to everyone who has sent a card, I'm afraid I have yet again failed to send any this year, so don't be offended you don't have one. I'd like to pretend this was due to my tree hugging conscience, but really its just organisational failure.

My Hawaii and California photos are finally up on the web, follow the links on the right. I know most of you prefer pictures to words so I won't say any more about it except that, for those that I haven't told, Dave and I got mugged for our crisps by a bear!

So that's it, 2006 nearly done. Have a fantastic time over the New Year, I hope to see you all in 2007!!!!

Lots of love

R xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home